Fluorosilicone O-Rings (FVMQ) 75 Duro
Fluorosilicone O-Rings 75D (FVMQ) for Aerospace & Automotive Applications
Fluorosilicone is an elastomeric compound most often used in aerospace applications for systems requiring fuel and/or diester-based lubricant resistance up to 392°F. Although generally specified for aerospace use, due to its excellent fuel resistance and high temperature stability, Fluorosilicone is becoming an increasingly popular material for a wider range of sealing applications.
- Use where excellent fluid resistance is needed at extreme low temperature
- Typically used in aircraft fuel & hydraulic systems
- Excellent low temperature flexibility
- Excellent heat resistance
- Good compression set properties
- Fuel injectors
- Quick connects
- Fuel pumps
- Fuel tank seals
- Any seal application dealing with fuels at low temperatures
Size not listed, special requirements or large quantities please click this link to Request a Price Quote.