FFKM Perfluoroelastomer Simriz® O-Rings
Simriz® Perfluoroelastomer (FFKM) O-Rings
High-Performance Materials For Extreme Requirements, Simriz® Perfluoroelastomer compounds provide reliable sealing in a wide range of applications including; automotive, chemical processing, petroleum refining, semiconductor, aerospace, medical, pharmaceutical, food and drug processing, and etc.
- General Purpose Perfluoroelastomer (FFKM) O-Rings for Basic Applications
- Simriz® perfluoroelastomers demonstrate a wide range of temperature stability
- Fully fluorinated monomers in Simriz® compounds provide superior protection against chemical attack
- Simriz® possesses the resilience of an elastomer with chemical resistance approaching that of PTFE
- Simriz® O-rings and molded shapes are available in many different Simriz compounds
Perfluoroelastomers contain an even higher amount of fluorine than FKM. They have improved resistance to high temperatures and chemicals and even withstand environments where Oxygen-Plasma are present for many hours. Certain grades have a maximum continuous service temperature of 610°F (320°C). They are commonly used to make O-rings that are used in applications that involve contact with hydrocarbons or highly corrosive fluids, or when a wide range of temperatures is encountered. We provide Simriz® O-Rings from Freudenberg (Simrit) do to the unique durability of the product and the genuine care the people from Freudenberg have given us and the users of our O-Rings. Others are commonly referred to as Kalrez® O-Rings (DuPont Dow), Chemraz® O-Rings (Greene, Tweed & Co.), Isolast® O-Rings (Trelleborg Sealing Solutions), and lesser quality brands such as Perlast (Precision Polymer Engineering), GPlast (Gapi) and Markez® (Marco).
Size not listed, special requirements or large quantities please click this link to Request a Price Quote.