CV75 Viton® Extreme Chemical Resistant Fluorocarbon ETP O-Rings Black
Super Chemically Resistant FKM O-Rings - Extreme Chemical Resistant Fluorocarbon provides significantly improved chemical resistance compared to standard FKM A type fluoroelastomers. CV75 Extreme is so chemically resistant it can be considered a cost-effective to FFKM Perfluoroelastomer alternative for some applications with temperatures below 400°F. CV75 Extremecan also be considered as an alternative to other perfluoroelastomers like Chemraz®, Kalrez®, Perlast®, Isolast®, Parofluor®, and most certainly Markez®.
CV75 Extreme is a premium peroxide cured fluoroelastomer that exhibits the broadest fluids resistance of any FKM fluoroelastomer. It is resistant to aliphatic/aromatic hydrocarbons, polar fluids, hydraulic fluids, fuels/alcohols, strong bases, organic amines, and high pH fluids.
- Chemical Processing Systems Involving Polar Solvents, Such as MEK, Toulene, Hexane, Acetone, Tetrahydrofuran, Methanol, ect.
- Oxidized Fuel Handling Components
- Mixed Chemical / Solvent Handling Systems
- Industrial Process Sealing Acid and Base Materials
- High Temperature Oil & Hydraulic Fluid Seals and Gaskets
Operating Temperature: -8 to 482°F (-22 to 250°C)
Size not listed, special requirements or large quantities please click this link to Request a Price Quote.