Shipping & Returns
Orders received by 3pm Eastern / 2pm Central / 1pm Mountain / 12pm Pacific will ship Same Day.*
* This includes most orders, however, large orders or those requiring vulcanizing/assembly may take longer. If your order is urgent and must be shipped same day, please email or chat to verify. (B2B with current accounts may call)
SHIPPING & HANDLING CHARGES
- All purchases from The O-Ring Store LLC will be shipping FOB via UPS or FedEX.
- Overnight Air must be ordered before 12:00pm PST / 3:00pm Eastern for same day shipping.
- No Tariffs, Customs or Taxes are included on international orders.
- Stock Items are typically shipped out same day if placed by 12:00pm Pacific / 3:00pm Eastern (weekends and large orders excluded).
- Back orders are typically shipped in ~2-3 weeks. The lead times for Factory orders could be up to -52 weeks. If there are urgent items, please contact us and we will do our best to fulfill the request.
- We will notify you of extended lead times for special orders or back orders.
ESTIMATED SHIPPING TRANSIT TIMES (Weather Permitting)
- We no longer ship USPS due to piss poor service and lost packages!
- FedEx Air Special (2-3 Day Air)
- FedEx Air Special (1-2 Day Air)
- FedEx (Ground or Ground Home Delivery) (4-7 Business Days, based on distance to the destination)
- FedEx (Fedex 2 Day) (2 Business Days)
- FedEx (Priority Overnight) - Next Business Day (1 Business Day)
- FedEx International Priority (1, 2 or 3 Business Days Worldwide*)
- FedEx International Economy (5-7 Business Days Worldwide*)
- FedEx International Standard (10–25 Business Days*)
- *No Tariffs, Customs or Taxes are included on international orders.
- All orders at The O-Ring Store LLC are processed and sent to warehouse at the time of order.
- Stock Items are normally shipped out within 24 hours of receiving the order (weekends excluded)
- Orders not yet shipped out are left in "Pending" status until the order is shipped. After the order is shipped, we will notify you that the order has been shipped and the order status will be changed to "Shipped".
- You can check the status of your order at any time by logging in to your account that you have registered and ordered with.
RETURNS, THESE SOUND HARSH AS THEY SHOULD
- This policy applies to purchases made from The O-ring Store LLC.
- Due to the nature of our product, Return Authorization is required and needs to be obtained from The O-Ring Store before you return your item.
- Special Items, Custom Items, Non-Stock, Expedited and other items may not be able to be returned.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days of invoice.
- Restocking charges (minimum of $25.00 or 50% which ever is greater) or other return fees may apply.
- We sell things that have a limited life span, and we make sure they don't go bad before they're supposed to.
- Health and Safety | O-Rings are a safety-critical component and must be inspected for damage or wear before use.
- Quality Control | O-Rings are precision-manufactured and must be inspected for quality control before being sold.
- Cost | The cost of returning and inspecting O-Rings is prohibitively expensive.
- Time | The time required to process returns and inspect.
- When the item is received and inspected we will either issue refund or issue store credit.
- Any return product not prior approved will not be credited and will be discarded as used.
- Buyer assumes all costs of shipping the returned item or items.
- Shipping charges are not refunded.
The Seller (The O-Ring Store LLC) is not liable for any damage caused by the product to the Buyers premises, Buyer, or any other people that may encounter the product through misuse of the Buyer or through any defect of product therein. The Buyer accepts said product at his own risk and specifically agrees that he shall hold the Seller (The O-ring Store LLC) free of any liability attendant or attributable to the placement of said product on the Buyers premises. The Buyer shall be responsible for all damages, which said product might sustain or cause by fire, accident, theft, and/or misuse by either the Buyer, his agents, employees or any other person who may be upon the premises where said product is located. By purchasing products from The O-ring Store, you the buyer agree to these terms and conditions.
* Brand names, Trademarks, Copyrights and Patented Products: Any use of any Trade Marked names, brands, products or words that refer to those products and their respective companies are by reference only, and by reference does not imply that we are associated with them in any way or any of the items we list or mfg. are derivative of their mfg. or marketing processes. For any industrial parts we sell, they are aftermarket parts and are offered as an alternative to the OEM parts as a cost effective alternative. Any and all words of trademarked products and uses of such, either alone or in combination, are intended only to refer to the original company and-or its products for comparison only and not intended to create an impression of our company being related to, our items created by or we being licensed by any such company or legal distributor of said products or manufacturers.