GFLT Based FKM; Low temps; improved chemical resistance; UL listed for fuel/alcohol applications
Currently non-stock, please click this link to Request a Price Quote.
- Excellent fluid resistance.
- Typically used in fuel blends containing MTBE, Methanol or Ethanol (Flex Fuel)
- Improved low temperature flexibility
- Excellent permeation resistance
- Ford WSAM2D401A5, GM6269 Type I, UL Recognized 75 Durometer Black Fluorocarbon.
- Fuel injectors
- Quick connects
- Fuel pumps
- Fuel tank seals
- Any seal application dealing with fuels, including synthetic fuels
- Black in Color
- 100% Virgin Materials
- Approved by Underwriters Laboratories
- Meets Specification ASTM M2HK710 A110 B37 EF31 F17 Z1= 75 +/-5 Shore A durometer Z1= Methanol resistance 24 hrs. @ 23'C, Volume Change 0 to 10%
Size not listed, special requirements or large quantities please click this link to Request a Price Quote.